On Friday, September 14th, there was the 2021 Fall Quarter Orientation.
The schedule for this fall quarter, which students must be aware of in relation to classes, is as follows.
- September 17 – Last day to register
- September 23 – Fall quarter begins (first day of classes) / Add/Drop course without charge begins
- September 29 – Last day to add/drop courses without charge
- September 30 – Late add/drop courses with fee begins
- October 6 – Last day to add courses with fee
- October 13 – Last day to drop courses with fee / Last day to apply for Fall quarter Leave of Absence
- December 13 – Last day of classes
- December 14 to 17 -Final exam period
- December 17 – Fall quarter ends
The orientation was conducted with director Kwon’s warm greetings to the students, the representative professor’s advice on academic achievement, the testimonies of alumni, and a special song by the winner of last summer’s song camp.
We hope this fall quarter will also become a Jubilee School that can fully fulfill the mission of music education in God.